Courses in Zaragoza
Specific Spanish Courses for Foreign Students
Spanish and film
Spanish for the study of art
Spanish for the study of literature
Spanish for business
Spanish for tourism
Spanish for Health Sciencie
The objective of these courses is to provide students and foreign professionals in these fields with a knowledge of Spanish that will enable them to function without difficulty in these areas.
- September 15 - October 18, 2022.
- October 20 - November 18, 2022
- November 21 - December 22, 2022
- January 9 - February 7, 2023
- February 8 - March 8, 2023
- March 9 - April 17, 2023
- April 18 - May 18, 2023 May 22 - June 19, 2023
- May 22 - June 19, 2023
- June 21 - July 5, 2023 (4 hours per day)
- 40 hours: 30 lectures and 10 non-attendance hours.
- Credits: 1 ECTS by the University of Zaragoza (for foreign students and Erasmus).
- Schedule: The schedule will be adapted to the needs of the students. (120 minutes, with 10 minutes break). Cf. Interest info.
- Registration fee: 235 €.
Includes tuition, materials used in the classes and certificate of achievement (for students who have attended at least 85% of the classes and passed the relevant tests).
Erasmus students of the University of Zaragoza (except Erasmus interns) can benefit from a discount of 78 € on a single course, after due accreditation.
Important note: students must register for the course they are interested in, but should not make any payment before receiving confirmation of their admission to the course.