Courses in Zaragoza
Spanish for Health Sciences
Taught from level B1 and above
Schedule: mornings or afternoons.
General description of the course
In this course students will be able to progress in their knowledge of Spanish through the development of skills to communicate in the most common health care situations. The course combines learning activities with visits to representative health care facilities. It is oriented to professionals or students of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, etc.
- To become familiar with the Spanish healthcare system (day centers, primary care, hospitals, etc.).
- To reflect on the main characteristics of health care in Spain and other countries.
- To become familiar with the most common diseases and medical specialties in Spain.
- Manage the technical vocabulary necessary in patient care.
- To elaborate brief medical reports.
- Develop the ability to interact in a consultation with the patient.