Courses in Spanish Language and Culture for Foreign Students
Grammatical, functional, lexical and sociocultural contents are provided.
In order to teach these contents the lectures will include:
- Communicative skills: linguistic, discursive, strategic and sociolinguistic.
- Syllabuses with a communicative approach and student-centred.
- Comprehension, expression and interaction tasks, both oral and written.
These classes are complemented by lectures on Spanish culture, guided tours to the city's main monuments and excursions to different places of Aragón.
Schedule: from 9:00 h to 13:30 h (240 minutes with a break of 30 minutes). In the Special September Course: from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h. Cf. Interest info.
Before the start of each course, students will be tested on line to determine their level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Class sizes are small.
The number of places is limited. Students shall confirm the availability of the places before registration and payment.
The registration fee includes tuition, material used in the classes (except the price of the textbook) and the exam fees and the certifi cate of achievement (for those students who have attended at least 85% classes and have passed pertinent tests). It should be noted that the attendance at the course will be compulsory and absences, regardless of cause, may not exceed 15% of the duration of the course.
Special September Course (Zaragoza, from 3 to 14 September 2018)
• 85 hour course: 60 of classes and 25 of work at home • Enrolment fee for the course: €340.
This course have possibility of convalidation for 2 ECTS credit.
Year Course (Zaragoza, from 17 September 2018 to 17 May 2019)
• 765 hour course: 575 of classes and 190 of work at home • Enrolment fee for the course: €1,600.
This course have possibility of convalidation for 6 ECTS credits.
Three-month Autumn Course (Zaragoza, from 17 September to 20 December 2018)
• 335 hour course: 250 of classes and 85 of work at home • Enrolment fee for the course: €800.
This course have possibility of convalidation for 2,5 ECTS credits.
Four-month Winter-Spring Course (Zaragoza, from 8 January to 17 May 2019)
• 435 hour course: 325 of classes and 110 of work at home • Enrolment fee for the course: €955.
This course have possibility of convalidation for 3,5 ECTS credits.
Special Courses for Chinese Students
1) 875 hour course: 700 of classes and 175 of work at home. This course have possibility of convalidation for 6 ECTS credits.
2) 380 hour course: 305 of classes and 75 of work at home. This course have possibility of convalidation for 3 ECTS credits.
Prices according to specific agreement.
Special Course Italian Students (Università Ca'Foscari di Venezia) in Zaragoza
Course content: Spanish grammar, speaking, business Spanish, Spanish for tourism, Italian/Spanish and Spanish/Italian translation.
240 class hour course and 80 of work at home.
This course have possibility of convalidation for 3 ECTS credits.
September - December 2018.
Price: according to annual rate agreement.