Enrolment for Spanish as a Foreign Language Courses in Zaragoza
General Registration: Instructions
1. Download and fill the Enrollment Form:
2. You can consult and download our Catalogue 2017/18 here:
3. Send the Form with the following documents:
- A photocopy of passport or identity card,
- A small photograp and
- A proof of payment for the selected course.
Only the year course can be paid in instalments as follows: €256 at the time of pre-registration and €1344 due 15 days before the start of the course.
Courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language in Zaragoza: email@example.com
Courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language in Jaca and Courses for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Refund of registration fee
It must be requested through the official application form which will be provided by the Secretariat of the Courses in Spanish as Foreign Language. In addition, it will be necessary to attach documents proving the circumstances which could justify the refund (serious illness or accident and denial of visa). In the case of denial of visa, the original admission documents, receipt and accommodation that are sent to the interested after formally register must also be attached.
2. We regret we cannot refund any money if the cancellation is not made with at least 30 days’ notice (except force majeure), nor from early drop out. It should be noted that the cancellation of registration in any course entails an expenditure of 16%.
3. Management reserves the right to cancel any of the courses offered, if a minimum number of students is not reached. In that case, we will proceed to refund the full amount of tuition.
4. Except in cases of force majeure, no changes between intensive courses (always within the same academic course) will be authorized.
Form of payment
Bank transfer to: