Courses in Zaragoza
Spanish and film
Taught from level B1 and above
Schedule: mornings or afternoons.
General description of the course
In this course students will be able to progress in their knowledge of Spanish through the development of skills to understand and interpret Spanish film documents in their socio-historical context. The course combines the critical viewing of several films or short films with class discussions, visits to cinematographic sites and other recreational learning activities.
- To delve into Spanish culture and history through its cinematographic production.
- To become familiar with the cinema produced in Spain.
- To develop competences in Spanish through interpretation and debate tasks about cinema.
- Analyze and evaluate some aspect of the work such as content, themes, characters' motivations, etc.
- Write a brief review of a film for digital media.