Enrolment for Courses in Jaca
The enrolment form must be completed with a copy of your passport or Identity Card and the payment receipt.
Notice regarding the enrolment in the Training Courses for Teachers of Spanish: interested students must NOT make any payments before receiving confirmation of there are seats available on the course.
Courses in Jaca firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank deposit or transfer to:
- University of Zaragoza-Spanish courses [Student enrolled name here]
- Bank: BANCO SANTANDER
- IBAN: ES15 0049 6725 47 2010009544
- SWIFT code: BSCHESMMXXX
- Address: Calle de Fernando el Católico, 24, 50009 Zaragoza
IMPORTANT NOTE: The University of Zaragoza will not cover extra bank charges.
- Accomodation in the University Hall of Residence in Jaca. Your reservation will only be considered firm when you have paid the whole price for full-board accommodation.
- In any case, the full enrolment fee must be paid before the start of each course. If accommodation at the University Hall of Residence in Jaca is requested, this must also be paid in full before the start of the course.
- We regret we cannot refund any money if the cancellation is not made with at least 30 days before the start date of the course in which the student is originally enrolled and which generates the payment of the enrolment fee, even if a student leaves the course early (the 16% of expenditure, will not be returned under any circumstances).
In order to have health coverage in Spain, students should bring their country’s Health Service foreign travel documents. European Union citizens should bring their European Health Card.